1. Product brand name SENTRON 2. Product designation SITOR fuse link 3. Design of the product With slotted blade contacts 4. Design of an identification indicator front indicator 5. Design of the switching contact With blade contacts, silver-plated 6. Design of the fuse link SITOR, LV HRC design
General technical data :
1. Size of fuse system / acc. to DIN EN 60269-1 NH2 2. 52Operating class of the fuse link aR 3. Varying load factor (WL) 0.85
Amp-Trap® midget fast-acting ATM fuses are rated 600 volts AC and DC, with a 100kA interrupting rating. These ratings give the ATM a wide range of applications not covered by other midget fuses. In addition, ratings of 30/35, 30/40 and 30/50 amperes are offered for specific applications such as capacitor protection. These ATM fuses must still be considered 30A fuses because of their dimensions, but are able to withstand much higher inrush currents and tougher duty cycles. (Not for Branch Circuit Protection).
• For supplemental protection of small motors and transformers • Extended ratings for special protection of capacitors and circuits with high inrush currents • 600VDC ratings for a wide variety of applications including photovoltaic and solar applications. • Can be used with UltraSafe™ fuse holders • 1 1/2" x 13/32" (10mm x 38mm) dimensions
A50P Amp-rap Form 101 high speed fuses were developed for DC drives, uninterruptable power supplies and similar applications requiring better protection (lower I2t) and superior reliability. The A50P is typically used for replacement.
• Low I2t minimizes damage to protected components on short circuit
• Controlled arc voltage reduces stress to circuit components during fuse clearing
• Choice of mounting types helps in equipment design
제조사 연혁 :
2007 - Ferraz Shawmut, General Electric에서 Power Fuse 그룹 인수 - 미국
2008 - Ferraz Shawmut, MEP / Miro의 대주주 지분 취득
2008 - Ferraz Shawmut, R-Theta 열 관리 인수 - 캐나다
2010 - Ferraz Shawmut, M.Schneider Sicherungs-Systeme 인수 - 오스트리아