1. Product brand name SENTRON 2. Product designation SITOR fuse link 3. Design of the product With slotted blade contacts 4. Design of an identification indicator front indicator 5. Design of the switching contact With blade contacts, silver-plated 6. Design of the fuse link SITOR, LV HRC design
General technical data :
1. Size of fuse system / acc. to DIN EN 60269-1 NH2 2. 52Operating class of the fuse link aR 3. Varying load factor (WL) 0.85
Amp-Trap® midget fast-acting ATM fuses are rated 600 volts AC and DC, with a 100kA interrupting rating. These ratings give the ATM a wide range of applications not covered by other midget fuses. In addition, ratings of 30/35, 30/40 and 30/50 amperes are offered for specific applications such as capacitor protection. These ATM fuses must still be considered 30A fuses because of their dimensions, but are able to withstand much higher inrush currents and tougher duty cycles. (Not for Branch Circuit Protection).
• For supplemental protection of small motors and transformers • Extended ratings for special protection of capacitors and circuits with high inrush currents • 600VDC ratings for a wide variety of applications including photovoltaic and solar applications. • Can be used with UltraSafe™ fuse holders • 1 1/2" x 13/32" (10mm x 38mm) dimensions
A50P Amp-rap Form 101 high speed fuses were developed for DC drives, uninterruptable power supplies and similar applications requiring better protection (lower I2t) and superior reliability. The A50P is typically used for replacement.
• Low I2t minimizes damage to protected components on short circuit
• Controlled arc voltage reduces stress to circuit components during fuse clearing
• Choice of mounting types helps in equipment design
제조사 연혁 :
2007 - Ferraz Shawmut, General Electric에서 Power Fuse 그룹 인수 - 미국
2008 - Ferraz Shawmut, MEP / Miro의 대주주 지분 취득
2008 - Ferraz Shawmut, R-Theta 열 관리 인수 - 캐나다
2010 - Ferraz Shawmut, M.Schneider Sicherungs-Systeme 인수 - 오스트리아
The MEGA Fuse is designed for high current circuit protection up to 500A with “Diffusion Pill Technology.” The MEGA Fuse also provides time delay characteristics. Designed and patented by Littelfuse, the MEGA Fuse is ideal for battery and alternator protection application and other heavy gauge cables requiring ultra-high current protection.
1. Rating: 2000A @ 32 VDC Voltage Rating: 32 VDC
2. Operating Temperature Range: -40˚C to + 125˚C
3. Housing Material: PPA-GF33HS
4. Flammability (UL 94): HB
5. Clear Top Housing Material: PES (top) PPA-GF33HS (bottom) Terminals: Copper (Silver plated copper available) M6 or M8 bolts available
This curve gives the peak arc voltage, UL, which may appear across the fuse during its operation as a function of theapplied working voltage, Eg, (rms) at a power factor of 15%.
2. Power Losses
Watts loss at rated current is given in the electrical characteristics. The curve allows the calculation of the power losses at load currents lower than the rated current. The correction factor, Kp, is given as a function of the RMS load current, Ib, in % of the rated current.
Bussmann 브랜드는 전기 및 전자 퓨즈, 퓨즈 홀더, 배전 블록 및 엔지니어링, 교육 및 테스트 서비스의 5 만 SKU 이상의 회로 보호를 위한 업계 표준입니다.
북미용 전기 UL 제품 Bussmann 회로 보호 제품 및 서비스는 산업 / MRO, OEM 및 건설 시장을 위한 다운 타임 감소, 작업장 안전 및 코드 준수에 중점을 둡니다.
Bussmann series Ultimate protection LPJ Class J dual element, current-limiting, time-delay fuses available with optional open fuse indication. Timedelay – 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% of rated current.